For purposes of forums, discussion boards, certain promotions, and other public interactive areas that may be available on the Wade’s Jewelers Sites from time to time, you are solely responsible for the information and other content you post on or through the Wade’s Jewelers Sites. You understand that personal and other information that you post on or through public areas of our Site are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. Users of the Wade’s Jewelers Sites are encouraged to exercise caution when posting personal information about themselves in public areas.
Personal Information We Collect and Why
You can access many features on the Wade’s Jewelers Sites without providing personal information to us, but doing so may prevent you from making full use of all the online features and/or promotions we offer and may limit our ability to provide you with the level of service that you would otherwise expect from us. In short, the information we gather is all designed to help us deliver attentive customer service.
Cookies/Site Usage Data and Collection of Non-Personal Information
The Wade’s Jewelers Sites also uses a web use monitoring service which provides us with certain information about visitors such as IP addresses and publicly available information, for the purposes of giving us operational and marketing data about our website visitors’ use of the Wade’s Jewelers Sites for our business purposes. This aggregate information provides statistics and publicly available information that we use to analyze, market and improve our Wade’s Jewelers Sites and business. We do not collect any personally identifiable information unless you voluntarily provide it.
How Wade’s Jewelers Uses Your Personal Information
• to provide the services you request to send you our catalogs and other offerings by mail
• to maintain and develop our service-oriented software and other business systems;
• to identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you
• to improve our merchandise selections and customer service
• to research, develop, manage, protect and improve the Wade’s Jewelers Sites, products and services
• to provide you with information on products, services, special deals, contest announcements, surveys or a newsletter in connection with a product or service about which you previously inquired, or about a product or service that we think you might be interested into analyze shopping and purchasing data, or to have a third party do so on our behalf
Your Choices Regarding Use of the Information We Collect
If you use more than one e-mail address, send your opt-out e-mail from each of your e-mail addresses. If you receive any online newsletter or similar promotional e-mail communication from us, you will always be given the option to “unsubscribe” from receiving further e-mail communications from us at any time. Your option not to receive promotional and marketing material will not preclude us from corresponding with you, by e-mail or otherwise, regarding your existing or past business relationships with us (e.g., any use of our services or responses to requests for information you pose to us either through use of the Wade’s Jewelers Sites or by other means), and will not preclude us from accessing and viewing your personal information in the course of maintaining and improving the Wade’s Jewelers Sites, our products or our services.
Because customer lists generally are prepared well in advance of a communication, eblast or offer, you may continue to receive some offers after you send us a request not to use your information for specified marketing purposes. We appreciate your patience and understanding in giving us time to implement your request.
What We Share With Others
Links to Other Sites
Notification of Changes
Transfer of Your Data to the U.S.